Shared Texts

SID

Sid and the Slimeballs

Leave a comment in the box below about the story you read.
Write the title of the book and your first name (no surnames)

You might like to respond to the following questions or complete the sentence starters.

My favourite part of the story was…
I would describe the main character Sid as…
Reading this story made me think about a time in my life when…
This story is about…

18 thoughts on “Shared Texts

1. Hi Mrs Williams I really enjoyed the story of Sid and the Slimeballs.
    My favourite part of the story was when Sid was dancing to to the Slimeballs songs at his house
    I would describe the main character Sid as clumsy,funny and weird.
    Reading this story made me think about a time in my life when I my friend was being bullied in grade prep.
    This story is about a boy named Sidney Pec who is always being bullied by another boy named Mitch but then everything changes when the Slimballs come to their school

2. Hi miss Williams
    It was a great book
    I loved it when the slime balls came because it was loud and AWESOME AS
    The book is about a boy his name is Sidney pec and his favourite band is the one and only slime balls he has some mean as friends and he dosent like going on the school bus because of them
    It was a funny movie
    From Natasha

3. My favourite part was when Sidney peck joined the slime balls and when Mitch and his mates were shocked about Sid joining the slime balls
    I felt sorry for Sid when Mitch and his mates were teasing him
    I really enjoyed the story

4. 1. My favourite part was when he went in stage.

2.I would describe Sidney clumsy.

3.the story reminds me when I craked my head on the monkey bars at school but I never gave up on sports.

4.this story is about a boy who gets bullied and his band comes to his school.

5. I liked the story it is a good story my favorite chapter is chapter one chapter 2 and the bit when he trips in the bus and when he was playing with the marbles and flicked it at a teacher that was in the toilet!!!

6. The third chapter was the best he was singing and dancing to the music and the slime balls came In the limo and Sid was so excited because the limo broke down and stayed in Sidney’s lounge for one day and had there concert there the bully’s were shocked.

Naomi

7. My favourite part was when Sid was playing marbles and when he flicked the marble it went in the male’s staff toilet. The part I hate was when Mitch and his mates would tease Sid. I would describe Sid as a very clumsy and wild hair person.

8. Sid and the Slimeballs was about Sid who was teased by Mitch Stanley and
    Sid heard that the slime balls were coming to his school. He was so happy. On his farm he met the slimeballs. On the day what the slime balls were coming,he was a rock star, Mitch Stanley was surprised and he stormed “why did he didn’t tell us.

9. The story was very intereating there was lot’s of vocabulary words it together me not to bullie anyone the was lots of other words for said

10. Hi Ms William, i like Sid and ht Slime Balls because it was very interesting and i enjoyed reading it alot of times and i love it so much and it was awesome.

11. Dear Ms Williams,
    I like your blog because it has lots of great things and also they are pretty and beautiful. Remember Gorge’s marvellous medicine that you read to us it is so great and really interesting. And also have a very good and safe life with Mathew and Nathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Dunil

12. Dear Ms Williams,

From Dunil