Welcome to an exciting year in Grade 3/4.
As part of our learning about Narratives 3/4MW and 3/4CH have been working together to improve the quality of our descriptions of our characters and the setting.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING IN A NARRATIVE THAT HAS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF A DESCRIPTION.
Here are some examples
- The heavens broke like a cookie crumbling apart
- As the sun rose I could feel the rays of sunlight blessing the baby
Click on the link below to access the PAT testing site
Click on the links below to practise your tables facts.
Our Excursion to the Shrine and Museum on PhotoPeach
Excursion Photos #2 on PhotoPeach
View the photos from our very informative excursion. What was one thing you will always remember about the excursion? what was the first thing you shared when you went home? what question or wondering did the excursion give you?
Over the course of the week you will have the opportunity to work with your family on one or more of the following activities.
– In family week schools contribute to raising money for Catholic Care. Discuss the ways families benefit from this fundraising. FOLLOW THIS LINK www.ccam.org.au
– Look at the image above. What does the Catholic Care image tell us about FAMILY WEEK?
– What is the message about giving in the rainbow with its sunburst colours?
– How do the Catholic Church and other religions teach the message of generous giving?
We have been exploring new ways of reflecting on and presenting our learning. Part of this process allowed us to explore the Web 2.0 Platform ‘Prezi’.
On your own blog, embed your completed Prezi and answer the following reflective questions:
How does this platform change the way I can present my work to others?
Is this a more effective type of presentation? Why or why not?
How does this improve the way you learn?
PUT your comment on YOUR blog AND cut and paste it on to my blog as well as a response to my post.